Monday, August 25, 2008

Spunky's 4 Today...

Yes, my little loverly girl is 4 years old today. She is full of life and her imagination keeps her in a different world. She loves the tickles that a roly poly provides. She love strawberries more than popsicles. She has a beautiful voice, and enjoys singing. I love her wild and messy curly hair. She's a fighter and a snuggler. It makes me shake my head that she loves being in the dirt, but must take a bath if she has ketchup on her tiny fingers. She still enjoys sitting on shoulders when I read a book. Her new favorite thing is to make up definitions for silly words.

I love my little Gracie girl.

I could go on and on, but she's wanting to make some cupcakes.

Chocolate cupcakes with pink icing.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to Gracie!!!
That is such a pretty picture BTW.

baloney said...

cutie cutie :) Happy birthday Grace!!!

Abbey said...

Adorable, Alli!
Happy b'day to your Gracie!

Andy said...

happy birthday gracie. alli she is such a cutie

Griswell said...

What a sweet post! Happy Birthday Gracie Girl!

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

Alli... she is absolutely gorgeous and you already know that. Wow.. 4 years old.

Happy Birthday Gracie!

Missy said...

Ah, that was sooooo sweet!
I can't wait to meet her this week.
She is so lucky to have such a wonderfuly fun Mom like you!

Anonymous said...

I don't really write blogs anymore on my on site, so I will respond to Alli's :) It seems so strange to have a nearly 6 year old and a 4 year old. I call her my punky brewster because she would rather have on mismatched clothes as she would a nice matching outfit. She has a mind of her on and really does not care what others think. Its fun and freaky all at the sametime to watch my children grow up more and more each day. Oh well, I do love my little nappy headed, blue eyes daughter....great picture Alli...

dean

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

has it really been 4 years already?
my how the time flies!
anyway, happy birthday gracie!!
we love you!

~"uncle" steve and katy