Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hey. Dean's good buddy updated his blog! I'm hoping that if all you check out his blog, then he'll update with more funniness.

He's considering running for office, and I'm thinking that I'd be the perfect choice for a running mate.

check out his blog.

tell him to update more.

Oh, and my hubby posted a blog recently also. He just show's his cheesee daddy side in this blog.

I know you've got a hankering for an Alli update. A lot of good, bad and ugly has been going on, and I'm not sure where to start in updating you on it.

I will tell you this.

Sweetiepie is gone. I am not gonna lie. I almost shed a tear just typing that. Gosh, I loved that cat.



Anyway, we still have the 2 dawgs, and Daisy is definitely pregnant. She obviously got knocked up before we got her Christmas. So, we don't know who...ahem...the father/fathers are.

Please pray that spring comes soon. We have been keeping them inside at night. Lemme tell ya that having a big o' pregnant dog that has to tinkle every hour ain't cool at all.

I'm also scared of puppies. Does that surprise you? I'm just afraid I'm gonna step on 'em.

3 comments:

Jeremy Conner said...

Yes, you need to send me a resume. I have all the tools needed to do the job...I'm smart, I'm funny, I have a hot wife with a great smile...but I'm too crusty to be loved by people. That's where you come in, because everyone loves Alli! Plus you get about 1 million times more blog traffic than I do, so that might help.

We'd be like hot wings - I'm the bitter hot sauce, and you're the crunchy fried chicken goodness.

(I don't like eating hot wings, or wings of any kind, by the way...I don't like to eat things with my hands because they get dirty and greasy and that bothers me. I'm a clean hands freak...)

Jeremy Conner said...

It's true...the first time Regina and I went to the movies, I watched the entire movie while holding my hands floating out in front of me because we got popcorn and my hands were not clean. I wouldn't touch anything and there were about 12 wadded-up napkins next to me.

How I got a second date after that pathetic display of obsessive-compulsive behavior is beyond me...I guess it's because I'm the hawtness.

Marsha said...

Yeah!! You posted! I half scared to see what your Presidental running mate has to say, but I'll go ahead and check...gulp!

So, what are you going to do with a gazillion illegimate redneck puppies?