Friday, January 25, 2008

a blog for my daddy

Hello to blog world! My dad (the oh so cool coalminer) is checking out my blog right now. I just thought I'd give a big "hey, dad!" to make him smile as he reads this.

oh, and hey, mom. Just put the books and cds that you found in the closet in a big o' box. I'll go through them tomorrow. And, if you find my old E.T. stuffed animal bring it too. Oh, and if you find Shannon's old leg warmers in there...i'll take 'em too. Because....you just told me it's gonna be cooooold this weekend.

Gracie has blue lips from eating cotton candy from yesterday.

woo hoo! this is a blog entry.

my day has been blah, or i'd write something fun.

love you, dad and mom!

3 comments:

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

so how's it going?
sounds like life is truckin' along
miss seeing you guys :)
we will have to plan to get together and chat sometime soon :) sound fun?
well happy saturday...katy

Abbey said...

I loved this post. It was like snooping, but with an invitation. I'll take an extra pair of leg-warmers if there's any. Just for the sheer coolness.

Griswell said...

HI Miss Sandra! Hi Uncle Steve!