Sunday, December 30, 2007

dawg pics...

Buddy and Bo.....

Gracie and Daisy......




We just got back from a family work missions trip in Georgia. We left the day after Christmas and just got back. Whew! It was awesome, but I'm zonked.
I'm so thankful to read that many of you had lovely time celebrating Christmas. Ours was quite nice as well.
I love our new dawgs.
Did I tell you that Daisy and Bo are brother and sister?
Did I tell you that dawgs....ahem...errrrr.....ummmm....that a brother dawg can....ummmm...how do I say this?
BO COULD GET DAISY PREGNANT????
I mean it.
Deaner told me that today, and he doesn't lie about this stuff.
Oh, we didn't name the dogs.
The previous owner named 'em after the Dukes of Hazard.
I really love our new pets.


5 comments:

Michelle said...

oh yay!! Those pictures are so cute.

Marsha said...

Very cute. That's what I was trying to say in my previous comment about being "redneck dawgs".

Please check my blog for a prayer request. Thanks.

Griswell said...

I think you should rename sweetie pie and call her "Boss Hogg" ..or even better, "Uncle Jesse"

gimmegodiva said...

Cute pics! And yea, interbreeding... not good.It can cause all kinds of problems! Our dog is a product of a father- daughter ... connection... ewww and had to have surgery and her sister had seizures and died from them ( remember Mocha??). Be careful!

Abbey said...

I love the expression on Bo's face in the first pic. He looks like he's so "over it"!