Saturday, June 28, 2008
















So, we had a much needed play date with Kristi Casey and the loverly Karen Cunningham. It was delightful, and I'm crazy about the Cunningham kiddos. They're sooo stinkin' cute and sweet!
I could go on and on about my love for the Cunninghams. No lie. I am pretty sure I wouldn't have married Deaner if our mighty God wouldn't have ordained them to be in our life during our engagement days. But, alas! That is another story for another day.
Hope you enjoy the pics!
KAREN GET A BLOG!!!
NOW!!
i mean...ahem...if you have the time...of course...no pressure....at all.

3 comments:

Kim said...

How good to see the Cunningham's kids on your blog. Karen and I just reconnected this past year and here I go moving to Mississippi. Sounds like a fun day!

Congrats on the girliness growing in your womb!

care-in said...

Aww...tell the Cunninghams we said hi!

Missy said...

Crazy...I looked at those pictures before I read your post and I thought, "Those have got to be Karen Cunninghams kids".

Yes, I am physic...how may I help you today?

Your girl will weigh 8 lbs, 2 oz and you will name her Missy