Wednesday, May 28, 2008

we went to LA, and look who we found!
















We just got back from Dean's stompin' ground in west Louisianna. This was the busiest trip we have ever had. It was great, and I met many of his peeps. But, dude, it was busy. No lie. I love me some people, and I especially love people who love my Deaner. But, even this little social butterfly is peopled out. Woo. I'm ready to enter hermitville. I dunno where that is, but I got a hankerin' to go there.


Anyway, we bumped into a gazillion people.


Deano's great Aunt Ethel was honored at Camp Pearl. She's worked there for 60 years, and I'm crazy about her. They gave her a great honor by naming the new chapel after her. So, we bumped into a few folks at that cool event.


So, the kids in the pics are Jude Bell, Maddie and Coleman LaStrapes and of course my quirky kiddos.





11 comments:

Abbey said...

Aww fun! Good that you got to see Sarah! What cute pictures too. But I so hope you get a long recuperating stay in Hermitville. I get the smae way after a big people slam like that.

Sarah said...

Cute pictures!!! We loved hanging out with yall even if it was for only a short time. Hopefully we will make a trip to Bham sometime soon and then we will have people overload. There are so many people there we love to see. I know Maddy would love to play with Gracie and Andrew again! She was so sad after yall left. I hope you are having a good time of recovering! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is superficial and off-topic, but you are absolutely gorgeous in that pink shirt! :)

Lova ya, Jayelle

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time! Scott has family in LA too and I love to visit them. The drive is not so much fun, but the food and family are always fantastic.

-- Brandi

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! Glad we got to see you guys! I can't believe how grown up your kids are, I know that's what happens...looking at the picture I was thinking who is that tall little boy there?!! Anyway, take care of yourself and get some rest:)

Anonymous said...

the kids are getting so big!!!!!
you look fabulous!!!

Ashley Davis said...

whoa! the hot pink dress with the hot pink lipstick suites you! you look amazing!

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

miss you :)

Leslie said...

Sounds like a fun/busy trip. Whew! I'm tired just from reading about it. I'm with you . . . sometimes a good ol' trip to Hermitville is just what the doctor ordered. :o) Glad you had a good time, though! Like the pics!

Heather said...

I am so glad that you had fun! I cannot believe that you got peopled. That is something that would happen to me!

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

149 days to go until your little baby bundle is here...hope you are feeling great cause i know you are looking great!!
love and miss you friend!!
~k