Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Unbelievable.

Some of you folks may remember Ryan and Heather (Vernon) Jackson from SEBC. They are a delight and I love them both like crazy. Exciting and supernatural things have happened in their lives the last week.

I get a bit misty-eyed every time I think about what our amazing God is doing right now.

So, they have a blog. And, I'd love for you to check it out and keep them (and everyone involved) in your prayers.

They are in the process of adopting a little girl, and it's just unbelievable how it all happened.

One more time...here's the linky....
http://www.kiarajoy.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember them now that I saw their picture. Thanks for sharing the link.

Ryan and Heather said...

Alli, thanks so much for using your blog to invite more people to pray! I love you guys so much!! Talk to you soon!

Griswell said...

Your baby has legs!

Griswell said...

Your baby is sucking his thumb. You need to break that habit now.