Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's -G's Birthday Week!!!!!!!!!

(-G teaching the kiddos how to play leap frog on Leap Day. She's so clevuh!)

(Freeze Tag...Gracie gotcha!)

(Red Rover, Red Rover, send 'kenzie right over! Umm...ya like that '80's side
pony tail she's got goin' on? We (-g and me) are 8 leap years old. Soooo, we
had an day celebrating what we did when we were....errr...8 years old.)

Anyway.....

This is her birthday week. She is the one who introduced me to this fabulous concept. I'm thinking that we should have a week long birthday blog love for the girl. My thought is for us to post little memories, sweet verses, love you messages all over her bloggy blog.

I do know that she will LOVE all the attention we give her. Okay, not really. She might punch me in the face for even reminding folks of her day/week.

So, go to her blog and show the love.....all week long....

This sounds like I'm being bossy.

Oh, and for you folks who don't know her....i guess you're excused. i guess.

AND.....I posted 2.5 week old pics of the pups on this blog.


3 comments:

Missy said...

Sneeky little girl you are!

I'm in!

Griswell said...

Hey, I sure do like that sassy little picture you have over on the left on your blog.

Giggler said...

Hello dear: How are you today...Time to start taking more pictures and post away....