Wednesday, February 7, 2007

'Possum Tail Brownies

Having a day like she is?
Then you DEFINITELY need to read this blog, and make these brownies....


So, I made this awesome homemade brownie delight last week for my lover last week. They were amazing. Not only did they have all those ingredients that really make you feel like you've really made something...uh, homemade (like baking powder and cocoa), but they also had milkyways chopped up in 'em. They were amazing.

I needed to make a dessert for the Superbowl party. Didn't want to make 'em homemade again. Too much mess.

Here's the new recipe for y'all...

Alli's 'possum Tail Brownies
1 package of the cheapest Brownie mix (you're gonna need the ingredients that are on the package also..like eggs and oil)

a bunch of milkyways or snickers

a milk chocolate candy bar (Dove, Hersheys, Godiva...whatever is in your budget, ya know?)

Okay, Mix the brownies, eggs, oil and whatever else the recipe on the box tells you to put in there.

Chop up some of those Milkyways or Snickers, and gently stir those loverly candies in there.

Put in a greased 9x13 (or whatever size dish the almighty package tells you to put it in).

Grate that Milk Chocolate candy bar, and sprinkle on top of the brownies in the pan.

Bake 'em on the setting that the package tells you to for as long as it tells you to.

Trust the brownie package. It knows what it is talking about.

I'm serious. These brownies are heaveness.

I mean, if you enjoy chocolate they are.



also, there will be a post....soon, informing you of my Opossum slaying occupation...i promise, Crystal! It's for you!!


7 comments:

Graced said...

I absolutely love that picture. That is exactly how I feel right now. I am angry with the boys and with my family (Tim excluded)!!!

I want to eat everyone I see!!

So I think that I will go eat a brownie instead :)

Graced said...

My cleaning comment referred to people who insist on complaining that I keep a clean house. I am just proving that although I may straighten up a lot, I am not a very good cleaner.

-C said...

If only we had the freedom to react like the pic -- I'm assuming this one is related to you?! ;) Perhaps then we'd know how childish we really are being. :)

Sorry, grace ... eating everyone is not usually my reaction to angry feelings. Give me something to throw and far and I'll show you I'm qualified for the Olympics.

-C said...

**sitting here w/coke and popcorn waiting for a good possum slayin story

Michelle said...

Hey Ally, I LOVE that picture and I must eat those brownies right now!!! And about your previous post...just blog. I think I'm terrible at it too, but I think I'm also terrible at talking and it doesn't stop me. It's so non-judgy and besides your hysterical! I want to read your posts, so do it!

oh and -c I'll have to compete against you in the Olympics. Can we throw phones? I have more practice at those.

Michelle said...

post! post! post! post! post!

Jeremy Conner said...

Awesome picture and tagline with it! VERY FUNNY! I'm impressed Ally-son Shirley!