Saturday, January 27, 2007

I stink at blogging

I really do, sweet friends. I've been reading all of your blogs, and I just want you all to have the heads up that I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna be a regular blogger. I mean, you guys know how to blog! You know how to make it real and make me laugh. I love it!! I giggle at graced telling me that her boys noticed her write the word "sexy." I jump up in the air when I see that Kim loves nutella. Seriously, it is awesome, sweet sisters. Awesome. Please go get some next time you're at the store. You don't need a fancy croussant (sp?). All you need is a spoon. Gotta sink full of dirty spoons like me? Shhhh.....just use your finger. It works just fine, and you totally deserve it. Ummm, what else?

Must read more blogs and type more later...

6 comments:

Graced said...

Blogging is laying your heart out on paper. Just be you and it will bless others. Your blog should not look like anyone else's. Have you noticed that each has its own flavor. I think yours will be wild cherry! We all need you just to put some Alli out there for us to feast on. We all love you for who you are!

-C said...

Alli,
I've already loved reading your comments. I love that you write the way you talk. LOVED the baaaD sheep comment you left. You are real...and it's awesome!

Anonymous said...

alli...what's up? this is erin. remember me? i think you will be a regular blogger in no time.

Jennifer said...

alli -
I loved meeting you (again, I guess) at r's house this Dec. You are so funny, and I loved this post. Keep it up - it's not hard - just type as you think. If you check out some of ours, you can tell we're a pretty easy-to-impress bunch. If you don't post, we'll just read your comments on each other's blogs and hound you till you do more. :-)

Anonymous said...

Awwww, it's sweet Alli! X and I talk about you all the time...you know in that sweet reminicent way?! I've seen your comments on other's blogs and I agree with -C...I can hear your voice when I read what you wrote! I love it!

-C said...

Alli, so I'm waiting for the post that will explain your occupation description. I don't doubt that you have actually slain an opposum or two. :)