Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Knock. Knock.

Who's there?

Uganda.

Uganda who?

Uganda open the door?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had grilled chicken salad tonight for dinner. It was yummy bummy in my tummy. I love a good salad. No lie. Oh, and I made homemade ranch dressing. Now, listen here - you can tell me that you don't like caramel because it's sticky, and I'm okay with that. Hey, you can even tell me you don't like boiled cabbage or strawberry milk. But, don't be a goof and try to tell me that you don't like homemade ranch dressing. Seriously. How can someone not like it? Yeah, just call me Hurley.

Anyhow, I love salad, but now I'm sittin' here hankerin' some carbs. I need a big bowl of mashed potatoes or something. Poor Deano is sitting over there eating a bowl of yogurt and scooters. I'm glad I'm not the only one needing some more food.

I think I'm gonna eat a bowl of cereal.

Maybe I'll have more bloggy energy after I eat some scooters or fruity dynobites.

I've got a great deal to blog about today. I do. I just am being distracted by my whimpering pooch and my crave for macaroni and cheese. Or potatoes. Or yeast rolls.

mmmm...yeast rolls.

4 comments:

Abbey said...

Knock knock...
Who's there?
Uganda.
Uganda who?
Uganda eat some carbs??

Oh that maketh me happy.


And I agree... mmmm on the yeast rolls!! :)

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

so you are craving mac-n-cheese eh? well i have lots over here...you just have to drive 3 hours, no big deal right?

Griswell said...

Doh! Allison! Now I want yeast rolls! Man...a yeast roll would be so good right now. Like from Quincey's. Do they still have Quincey's anymore? I haven't been there in eons. They had good rolls though. mmmmMMMMMGood!

care-in said...

go for the yeast rolls girl and yes homemade ranch dressing (the buttermilk kind) is the best.